1. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus，which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.
2. Any government，which is blind to this point，may pay a heavy price.
3. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
4. In view of the seriousness of this problem，effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
5. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However，this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents，who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution.
6. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills，which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
7. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.
8. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
9. When it comes to education，the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
10. Although this view is wildly held，this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.